Header Ads

Seo Services

Story When I go to an ATM



.
:: :: When I go to an ATM,

 I want to check my balance. 
I saw a wallet dropped at an ATM.
 I see there are no people left and right, so I just take my wallet, now when I open there is money, SIM, 3 ATM cards, ID cards with letters. Here I think sorry for this person who has a wallet he must be confused looking for his wallet, I better give this wallet according to the address on the ID card. after arriving in front of a house that has a wallet, I immediately gave her wallet and she hugged me happily. Then the wallet owner said there were still honest people today, after I returned my wallet straight away.


 Then suddenly the person who has the wallet gave all the money in his wallet and he gave it to me, Sy said "no need" I sincerely returned the wallet because it was not true, but the person who had the wallet insisted that I took the money, he said to considering of course this is a sign of my gratitude but I still reject, suddenly ... who has a wallet directly he put the money into my pocket (here I just resigned) 😎😂. 

When I was on the road, I was far away, I wanted to peek at the money but I also felt ashamed and ashamed to see it, 😁, but after I saw it turned out to be 5 million.

 😯 I immediately thought, Dear God if this is a true story, I will definitely treat everyone who reads this story 🤦‍♂️ 😂😂 Don't forget bhgia😍😍😘

No comments:

Berkomentarlah secara bijakdan sesuai denga yg disampaikan.

Powered by Blogger.